Mobile UX in Time
Your Approach to Micro Moments as New Key Touchpoints for Business (and Science!)
What do you need to know about Mobile User Experience, Time Perception, and Micro Moments to create great Products with engaging Touchpoints for your Customers? Learn here how to target your Audience in a Mobile First World.
Reading Time: 9min | Videos: 25min
Fake Doors - Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
How much are people willing to pay for your product?
People who have an idea for a new product have two ways of finding out if potential customers want it. Discover the details here.
Reading Time: 8min
Design thinking origin story
Plus some of the people who made it all happen
Recently design thinking has gained momentum in the business world through mentions in the Harvard Business Review and Forbes publications. What is design thinking, why do you keep hearing about it?
Reading Time: 19min
7 Final Rules of User Experience Design
- 1. They won't read your manual. Design self-explanatory!
- 2. Users look for signs on their journey. WIIFM at each point!
- 3. Humans love different levels of complexity! Educate step by step.
- 4. Solutions come at the end. Start with the user's problem in mind!
- 5. It doesn't work! Make it easy to correct error.
- 6. Be a child. You don't like boring stuff!
- 7. Ask your mum for help! Do user testing.
Validating Product Ideas
How to create products with a real market fit?
Tomer Sharon was Senior UX Research Manager @GoogleSearch and works as VP, Head UX @WeWork. Learn how to create products with a real market fit.
Reading Time: 35min | Videos: 68min