7 Final Rules of User Experience Design
(Reading Time: 1min)
- 1. They won't read your manual. Design self-explanatory!
- 2. Users look for signs on their journey. WIIFM at each point!
- 3. Humans love different levels of complexity! Educate step by step.
- 4. Solutions come at the end. Start with the user's problem in mind!
- 5. It doesn't work! Make it easy to correct error.
- 6. Be a child. You don't like boring stuff!
- 7. Ask your mum for help! Do user testing.
Founder @uxaesthetics + UX @m-pathy
Robert Matthees works @m-pathy , a German Software Boutique for Live User Tracking, and founded @uxaesthetics (2017). Internationally, he gained experience in... more
@robertmatthees about #Design (2) #Learn (3) #Mobile (1) #NewsUpdate (2) #Research (1) #Strategy (2) #UX (2) #UserTesting (1)